Política de reembolso
LESSON CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation of a lesson must be made AT LEAST 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time in order to receive a make-up lesson (for definition of a make-up lesson, please see below). This includes leaving messages on the answering machine or e-mail.
- No shows or failure to notify the school/teacher within 24 hours is considered a forfeited lesson.
- No more than 2 cancellations per set of 1 month plan.
- If you know of dates ahead of time where you/your child cannot make a lesson, please notify the school when booking/paying for your lessons.
- There are NOrefunds on unused or cancelled lessons.
- Should you decide to stop taking lessons altogether, please give us 2 lessons notice.
MAKE UP LESSONS
- Any lessons cancelled at least 24 hours ahead of the scheduled lesson will receive a make-up lesson at a time convenient to both the teacher and the student. This makeup lesson will not be skipped over or added to the end of the set of 4 months plan.
- Typically, make-up lessons take place at an alternate time/day within the week. In some cases, the make-up lesson will be added after/before the original lesson time, enabling the student to have an hour lesson.
- Make-up lessons not used after 3 months will be considered forfeited
- A make-up lesson can be booked with the teacher directly.
- Payments can be made via Visa, Mastercard, Debit, Cash or Interac eTransfers
- For convenience, we can keep your credit card number on our secure server and run the lesson fees when they come due. Receipts and e-mail reminders will be sent out to let you know when the fees are due
- All lesson fees are due in advance of your first lesson. Should you continue with your lessons, all fees are due on the 5th lesson (prior to the 1st lesson in the next set).
- If payment is not made by your 5th lesson, your lesson time will be opened up for other students.
- There are NO REFUNDSon unused or cancelled lessons.
- Lesson credits CANNOTbe transferred from teacher to teacher.
HOLIDAYS / SCHOOL BREAKS
Exceptions will be made with respect to holidays like, Christmas, March Break, Religious and Statutory Holidays. Those weeks will be skipped over during the 4 consecutive weekly lessons. Please advise your teacher as soon as you know you will have to miss a lesson due to these previously mentioned breaks.
WHEN YOUR TEACHER CANCELS
In most cases, when your teacher cannot be here, we will find a suitable substitute teacher and the lesson will continue as regularly scheduled. If your teacher cancels a lesson and we are unable to find a substitute teacher, we will skip over that weeks lesson and resume the following week. All payments will be pushed forward to compensate for the missed lesson.